With IFA Correspondent & Destiny Builders – Kevin & Karen Hardin
We are excited that you will be joining us for this 2020 pre-election prayer tour. There has never been an election that has been under such spiritual attack. Our job as intercessors is an important one.
The dates of our prayer tour encompass two very important events. The first day we will be joining the The Return event on the National Mall for a National Day of Prayer and Repentance with Jonathan Cahn. It will be a full day joining with other believers in prayer.
Additionally, we will be there during one of the most significant days for prayer and repentance on God’s calendar, Yom Kippur, which is Sunday, September 27. Historically this day has been a day in which the veil between heaven and earth is thinnest. Again, it is an important opportunity.
On this tour, we will be going to strategic locations across Washington, D.C. to pray. Our friend Rene Couture with Our Time in History has been leading tours on the East Coast for over twenty years. We did a D.C. prayer tour together two years ago and watched God open amazing doors. She has a wealth of information regarding the historical and spiritual backgrounds of these locations that she will be sharing with us.
Throughout each day, Kevin and I will be sharing some prophetic insights and leading the times of intercession. We will also hold debriefings each night so we can all come back together and share what God is speaking to each of us and hear what He is doing in real time.
For tour details and registration info, see below. We look forward to gathering together to pray God’s kingdom come on earth as it is in Heaven.
“For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.” (2 Chronicles 16:9a NIV)
On tour with Rene, you will discover America’s rich spiritual heritage and see your purpose and destiny as a citizen with new eyes. Having guided more than 10,000 students and adults on East Coast tours, Rene brings important insight and teaching into the historic and present-day details at each location. Rene is passionate about challenging people to not merely exist but, instead, to make a difference in our nation by embracing God’s plan for their lives in our time in history.
Friday, September 25 to Thursday, October 1, 2020 (7 days, 6 nights)
Agenda (subject to change):
- The Return national and global day and movement of prayer and repentance on the National Mall
- VP Mike Pence’s Bible Study + prayer
- State Department + prayer
- White House
- Supreme Court
- Capitol Hill
- Prayer with some of our Congressional leaders
- Possible meeting with Senate Chaplain Barry Black
- Monument and memorials
- Museum of the Bible
Price is $2100 per person (price subject to change, based on number of travelers). Tour includes professional tour guide, 6 nights’ accommodations (double occupancy), breakfast and dinner (starting with breakfast on September 26 and ending with breakfast on October 1), entrance fees to ticketed attractions, and ground transportation during the tour.
AIRFARE IS NOT INCLUDED.
Tour begins at 8pm on September 25 at the hotel with an introductory welcome meeting. Tour ends at 12pm on October 1st at the hotel.
Ground transportation between hotel and airport is your responsibility.
When booking airline tickets, we recommend flying into Reagan International Airport (DCA) arriving before 6pm on September 25, and departing out of Reagan International Airport (DCA) no earlier than 3pm on October 1.
$100 nonrefundable deposit is due upon the receipt of your invoice following the submission of the online registration form in order to hold your place on this tour. Space is limited, so sign up early.
Tour price is based on 35 confirmed tour participants; if less than 35 participants, tour will be evaluated for viability.
REGISTRATION CLOSES AT 10PM ON THURSDAY, JUNE 25, 2020
Payment and Cancellation Information
- Tour must be paid in full by Monday, July 27, 2020.
- You may make payments via credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover).
- You may pay your balance in one payment (due Saturday, June 27) or two equal payments (due Saturday, June 27 and Monday, July 27).
Refund and cancellation policy:
- Your $100 deposit is 100% refundable through Friday, June 26; after that date it is nonrefundable.
- One payment plan: Balance is due 90 days before the start of the tour which is Saturday, June 27. If you need to cancel, you are eligible for a 50% refund of the tour cost minus any nonrefundable purchases and contracted services until 31 days from the start of the tour which is Tuesday, August 25. No refund will be given after Tuesday, August 25.
- Two payment plan: Half of your balance is due 90 days before the start of the tour which is Saturday, June 27; this payment is nonrefundable. Your second and final payment is due 60 days from the start of the tour which is Monday, July 27; you will still be eligible for a refund of 50% of the tour cost minus any nonrefundable purchases and contracted services until 31 days from the start of the tour, which is Tuesday, August 25. No refund will be given after Tuesday, August 25.